Monday, January 3, 2011

Marshal law

Hello campers, I would like to tell you a story that happened recently. Someone I knew got himself into a little trouble. He Plead guilty and is waiting for sentencing in federal court. The times they are getting to him, and he tried to commit suicide the Thursday night before Christmas. He went into a hospital for a psychiatric hospital, and decided he would fix himself so suicide wouldn't get him. Sounds like a good story, doesn't it? Well not quite. It seems like after he got out of the hospital and was back at the halfway house, the Marshals came by, picked him up and took him to prison. Yes people he went to prison for attempting to commit suicide. The day he got out of the hospital. And so now my friend is just saying that he doesn't have any civil rights.So what do we do? I think the Marshal's should pay for this. I think they should have to pay a civil penalty or at last, that's as I see it now.

2 comments:

  1. OH, god, this is just sick. This is so wrong. Please tell him I'm thinking of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tch... that's so very human of them. my thoughts go out to him as well...

    ReplyDelete