Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

Well, here we are at Super Tuesday. I must first make my public service announcement and say, if you haven't voted, get off your ass and go vote.

That being said, I also must say my usual there is a problem with voting for the lesser of 2 evils is that you still get evil. I don't really believe there is one person in politics now days that should be in office. I think we should throw the entire mess away, from Obama down to local dog catchers and start again. And no, I am not saying to replace them with republicans. I am saying we need to have a complete re-write. No party affiliation, nothing like that. It is time that the American population be represented by Americans. The kind of person that when they get to Washington, will actually listen to the people, and do what is wanted of them.

So, anyway, even though we are still voting for evil, get out there, and vote for that evil. Make your voice heard. Or at least, that is how I see it.

1 comment:

  1. Minor correction http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Tuesday

    ReplyDelete