Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Starting Thoughts

There is so much going on this world.  Politics, religion, problems in schools, problems with the justice center. there is so much, and all we ever see is the journalists eye.  We read things that are slanted to the left or to the right, just depends on who is paying the bills for that media.

I am a simple man.  I have no political, or other ties.  I just look at things that are happening, and ask myself the question.... ARE THESE PEOPLE ON DRUGS!!!!

This blog is kind of a continuation of a piece I used to write for a local newspaper in Alamogordo NM.  I don't know if anyone will read this, or what their thoughts might be, but still I have to try.  Somehow I want my voice to get out there, as the voice of reason in a very unreasonable world.  Hope you all enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment