Sunday, April 10, 2011

I don't understand it

If I tell someone "X", then you better believe I am going to do "X" or there had better be a good reason why I did not do "X". This especially goes for calling people. If I tell you that I am going to call you right back, you can figure that sometime in the next 20 minutes at the outside I am going to call you back. That doesn't seem to be the case with anyone else.

Case in point, I was talking to my pet (human pet, not bow wow) last night. I called up because I was having a rough time and needed someone to talk to. We talked for maybe a minute and he said he was going out to get food, and could chat in a bit. I said ok, and I am still sitting here waiting for that bit to be over. And that has been over 15 hours ago. Now, he has some metnal problems, that cause short term memory loss, and I could almost say ok to that, except he isn't the only one.

They guy who is supposed to be working on our cars, was supposed to call me at about 8:30AM Friday morning. I waited and waited and waited, and never got a call from him. So I have been trying to call him since Friday afternoon, and he has yet to answer his phone, from 8:00 to 11:00 PM, nothing, nada, zilch.

My boyfriend Kit is just the same. He tells me he is busy and will call me back in a bit, I will finally call him after 3 or 4 hours. That goes on til bedtime, when all the sudden I get a 1 minute call to say he is going to bed and he will talk to me the next day. This has happened for just about the entire month and a half that he has been in Virginia. We had one good call, but that was because I told him we would talk, and it would be a long conversation and to just plan for it.

But really, it is things like this that make me feel unimportant. I am not important in anyone's life, that they can even think of putting their life on hold to talk to me. Oh well, enough ranting for now, besides, its not like anyone ever reads this dribble anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment