Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Comments are Welcome

So I see by my stats, that there are at least a couple of people reading this. And I would like to think that I am making you think. So I have a couple of favors to ask you.

Number one is please make comments. I would like to hear what you are thinking, and if I am making sense. I would like to hear your ideas and thoughts. But most of all, I would like to know that you are enjoying reading this.

Number two is to tell other people about it. I am pretty sure everyone know at least one other person that would enjoy reading this political stuff. And I would really appreciate the readership.

A word about paypal, I put that in if you wish. There is absolutely no requirement for you to pay to read this, but if you do, I appreciate it.

So that is the blog for today. Tomorrow we will get back to something political.

paypal kendal_emery@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment