Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday again

Well here it is Friday. The end of the week. My God, are the weeks getting shorter or not? Sometimes they feel like they are, and sometimes not.

One of our roommates moved out this week. I wish him all the best. He is trying to get back into the Army after don't ask don't tell. We'll see how that goes. I personally think that gays should be allowed to serve openly in the military. Now, before you get all huffy and say "But what if they watch me in the shower, or want to fondle my man bits"? Well they didn't watch you in the shower or fondle your man bits before they were allowed to be open, so you guess.

Also, I am going to the doctor today. No, I am not dieing. I have asthma, and have had it for many many years. Now they are telling me that I am using too much ventolin and that obviously my asthma is uncontrolled. Well that may be, but I am also unemployed, and uninsured, and now have to pay my doctor 75.00, or more appropriately my physician's assistant 75.00 just so they can give me more prescriptions I can't afford and renew the ventolin which I can afford 1 can a week, and that is about what I use. So now I have to pay more and more money that I can't afford, for a cure that is not going to work, but it is the only way I can keep the medicine that can work. Go figure.

So, maybe this hasn't been the most intelligent blog I have put out, but it is the things I am feeling right now, or at least that's as I see it now....


Paypal kendal_emery@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment